This nine-page white paper, packed with examples and figures, makes the case for using biometric authentication built into smart payment cards to reduce fraud, raise or eliminate transaction limits, and increase financial inclusion.
This 55-page document is a detailed report prepared by a working group at Norway’s central bank that sets out the aspects that should be considered in assessing whether the bank should issue a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
In this eight-page paper Mastercard examines the current status and future potential of voice-activated commerce, asking whether the technology is ready for prime time and looking at the factors that will lead to its successful adoption.
This 12-page white paper looks at the challenges presented by the rapid growth of real-time payments and why central banks and clearing houses should look towards tokenization of account details to mitigate risk and fight fraud.
This 25-page presentation introduces the Okey, an innovative “universal digital key” which combines NFC reader capabilities, contactless card emulation, user authentication and Bluetooth pairing in a single, compact, 38mm fob.
This 24-page white paper provides executives with a through overview of the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), a combined software and hardware-based security solution for mobile and connected devices that supports a wide range of use cases such as payment apps, content protection, corporate applications, and loyalty.
This 11-page white paper makes the case for implementing mobile scan-and-go technology in store as the retail sector faces increasing pressure to build revenues and find operational efficiencies.
This 12-page ebook looks at the potential for tokenization to be used in a wide range of contexts beyond payments, including healthcare, social security, logical access control and in blockchain applications.
This 10-page paper examines the threats stemming from the increasing numbers and diversity of devices that can transact mobile payments and sets out how GlobalPlatform’s work on the standardisation and certification of secure components can mitigate these risks.
This 20-page document contains five case studies that show how developers and product designers are turning to NFC technology to advance how products, services, and applications enable meaningful consumer experiences.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service