This 25-slide presentation introduces Ginstr, a flexible and customisable NFC-based tool for real-time monitoring of mobile operations, assets and workers for compliance, reporting and proof of presence.
This two-page case study explains how and why management at a prominent Manhattan office building turned to NFC technology to make sure they comply with the New York Fire Department’s fire and safety regulations.
This 27-page slide presentation looks in detail at the features, capabilities and anticipated use cases of STMicroelectronics’ new family of Type 5 NFC tag chips.
This nine-page white paper, packed with examples and figures, makes the case for using biometric authentication built into smart payment cards to reduce fraud, raise or eliminate transaction limits, and increase financial inclusion.
This 55-page document is a detailed report prepared by a working group at Norway’s central bank that sets out the aspects that should be considered in assessing whether the bank should issue a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
In this eight-page paper Mastercard examines the current status and future potential of voice-activated commerce, asking whether the technology is ready for prime time and looking at the factors that will lead to its successful adoption.
This 12-page white paper looks at the challenges presented by the rapid growth of real-time payments and why central banks and clearing houses should look towards tokenization of account details to mitigate risk and fight fraud.
This 25-page presentation introduces the Okey, an innovative “universal digital key” which combines NFC reader capabilities, contactless card emulation, user authentication and Bluetooth pairing in a single, compact, 38mm fob.
This 24-page white paper provides executives with a through overview of the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), a combined software and hardware-based security solution for mobile and connected devices that supports a wide range of use cases such as payment apps, content protection, corporate applications, and loyalty.
This 11-page white paper makes the case for implementing mobile scan-and-go technology in store as the retail sector faces increasing pressure to build revenues and find operational efficiencies.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Facebook approaches banks for Messenger bot banking
- Google releases Android 9 Pie with added NFC, secure element, TEE and biometric security
- Microsoft rolls out support for Masterpass payments
- Fossil launches Gen 4 smartwatches with Google Pay support
- Apple Pay Cash gets top rating for P2P payments privacy and security