This 55-page document is a detailed report prepared by a working group at Norway’s central bank that sets out the aspects that should be considered in assessing whether the bank should issue a central bank digital currency (CBDC).
In this eight-page paper Mastercard examines the current status and future potential of voice-activated commerce, asking whether the technology is ready for prime time and looking at the factors that will lead to its successful adoption.
This 12-page white paper looks at the challenges presented by the rapid growth of real-time payments and why central banks and clearing houses should look towards tokenization of account details to mitigate risk and fight fraud.
This 25-page presentation introduces the Okey, an innovative “universal digital key” which combines NFC reader capabilities, contactless card emulation, user authentication and Bluetooth pairing in a single, compact, 38mm fob.
This 24-page white paper provides executives with a through overview of the Trusted Execution Environment (TEE), a combined software and hardware-based security solution for mobile and connected devices that supports a wide range of use cases such as payment apps, content protection, corporate applications, and loyalty.
This 11-page white paper makes the case for implementing mobile scan-and-go technology in store as the retail sector faces increasing pressure to build revenues and find operational efficiencies.
This 12-page ebook looks at the potential for tokenization to be used in a wide range of contexts beyond payments, including healthcare, social security, logical access control and in blockchain applications.
This 10-page paper examines the threats stemming from the increasing numbers and diversity of devices that can transact mobile payments and sets out how GlobalPlatform’s work on the standardisation and certification of secure components can mitigate these risks.
This 20-page document contains five case studies that show how developers and product designers are turning to NFC technology to advance how products, services, and applications enable meaningful consumer experiences.
This 12-page guide provides full details of NFC World’s readership, explains how we work side by side with our partners to educate the market and details the benefits we offer to our partners in exchange for supporting our work.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit
- Antelop adds Visa Token Service certification to its white label mobile wallet platform for banks and card issuers
- Dubai’s Atlantis resort installs blockchain-based payments system for guests
- Car manufacturers back NFC for digital keys