This 11-page white paper makes the case for implementing mobile scan-and-go technology in store as the retail sector faces increasing pressure to build revenues and find operational efficiencies.
This 12-page ebook looks at the potential for tokenization to be used in a wide range of contexts beyond payments, including healthcare, social security, logical access control and in blockchain applications.
This 10-page paper examines the threats stemming from the increasing numbers and diversity of devices that can transact mobile payments and sets out how GlobalPlatform’s work on the standardisation and certification of secure components can mitigate these risks.
This 20-page document contains five case studies that show how developers and product designers are turning to NFC technology to advance how products, services, and applications enable meaningful consumer experiences.
This 12-page guide provides full details of NFC World’s readership, explains how we work side by side with our partners to educate the market and details the benefits we offer to our partners in exchange for supporting our work.
This 15-page presentation provides technical information on Antelop Solutions’ white-label SaaS platform which enables issuers to add HCE-powered NFC payments to their existing Android mobile banking apps or create a branded standalone payment app.
NFC mobile payments have been a reality in Japan since the launch in 2004 of FeliCa Networks, a joint venture between Sony and mobile network operator NTT Docomo — and long before the introduction of global standards for NFC technology or the rise of the smartphone. In this eight-page paper, Sony’s Masayuki Takezawa and Katsuyuki Teruyama explain the drivers behind Japan’s early adoption of NFC payments.
The world’s largest leisure travel company is introducing a new cruise experience that makes use of the Ocean Medallion, a small, in-house designed device that supports both NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy and acts as a guest’s key to a wide range of personalized, next generation services on board the company’s cruise ships.
Fashion brands that want to offer wearable devices that include payments capabilities need solutions that are pre-certified, inexpensive and easy to implement, wearables platform provider Fidesmo explains in this nine-page white paper.
Growth in consumer demand for mobile payments is building and offering Apple Pay remains the only effective way for a bank to satisfy customers with Apple devices. This 10-page guide from Rambus explains why banks might want to integrate with Apple Pay and looks at the options open to them.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents