This seven page white paper introduces ST’s Steval-Smartag1 NFC dynamic tag sensor node evaluation board, and explains how developers can use its combination of a dynamic NFC tag, energy harvesting capability and environmental sensors to track and protect products on their journey through the supply chain, in stores and in the home.
The blockchain was created to be completely immutable through the use of cryptographic hash functions, Rambus explains in this 13-page ebook. “Put simply, this means that once the data is put inside the blockchain it cannot be tampered with. A safe, however, isn’t secure if someone steals the combination.”
Card-on-file payment tokenization, with its ability to replace the need to store actual card numbers with tokens that can be restricted to a specific device, merchant, transaction type or domain, offers the potential to both reduce card-not-present fraud and deliver a number of direct advantages to online merchants, Rambus explains in this 12-page paper.
This 17-page white paper from the NFC Forum provides detailed guidance to brands and retailers on how to take advantage of near field communication technology to establish and reinforce their connection with consumers.
Card-on-file EMV tokenization enables merchants to store payment tokens in their databases rather than a customer’s actual card number, Rambus explains in this 14-page ebook.
This six-page brochure explains the features, benefits and applications of NXP’s latest secure NFC tags.
This 25-slide presentation introduces Ginstr, a flexible and customisable NFC-based tool for real-time monitoring of mobile operations, assets and workers for compliance, reporting and proof of presence.
This two-page case study explains how and why management at a prominent Manhattan office building turned to NFC technology to make sure they comply with the New York Fire Department’s fire and safety regulations.
This 27-page slide presentation looks in detail at the features, capabilities and anticipated use cases of STMicroelectronics’ new family of Type 5 NFC tag chips.
This nine-page white paper, packed with examples and figures, makes the case for using biometric authentication built into smart payment cards to reduce fraud, raise or eliminate transaction limits, and increase financial inclusion.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups