This 22-page white paper from Gemalto presents the findings of research into the adoption of contactless technology by businesses across the UK, Germany and Spain. It also examines attitudes towards this technology and how businesses plan to develop its use in future.
This 25-page white paper from Gemalto presents the findings of research into the expectations that young adult consumers have for the development of mobile technology and connectivity over the next 10 years.
This five-page white paper from HID Global looks at how NFC can provide a secure and straightforward means of managing and monitoring in-home healthcare visits.
This 12-page white paper by Proxama explores how EMV can provide a stepping stone to mobile payments and makes a positive business case for its adoption.
This 16-page white paper by Gemalto presents the findings of research carried out on behalf of the digital security giant by the Ponemon Institute. The findings are based on a survey of more than 3,700 IT and IT security professionals across the world and identifies the major risks to payment data security and how companies currently address them.
Join NFC World and NXP to find out how NFC can bring plug-and-play simplicity to smart homes and the internet of things (IoT).
This 10-page white paper produced by Rambus clarifies the role of the token service provider (TSP) and offers advice to help banks choose an appropriate TSP solution.
This 32-page white paper produced by the GSMA provides an in-depth study of the development and implementation of mobile operator China Unicom’s mobile couponing and loyalty solutions for the Chinese market.
This 56-page white paper produced by the GSMA provides an extensive overview of the impact of mobile technology on transport systems across the globe. It evaluates the value this technology has for transport operators, mobile network operators and passengers and considers key issues relating to its implementation.
This 12-page white paper by Rambus clarifies the function of the token service provider within a tokenized payment system and evaluates the commercial and security benefits of adopting the role.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups