This 15-page white paper produced by South Korea-based smart card and mobile payment solution provider Kona International provides an introduction to NFC, host card emulation (HCE) and tokenisation as well as smart cards, contactless cards and magnetic stripe cards.
This 12-page white paper produced by HID Global provides an introduction to NFC and the use cases for the technology that go beyond the mobile payments arena.
This 14-page white paper from payment processor Tsys highlights the key actions European card issuers can take in order to thrive in an ecosystem defined by tokenisation-enabled NFC payment solutions.
This 34-page white paper from consulting services provider Fime examines key questions relating to cloud-based mobile payments and how tokenization and host card emulation (HCE) fit into the NFC services marketplace today.
Join NFC World and Gemalto to find out how issuers and processors can develop a mobile payments strategy that offers both a winning service for customers today and a long-term roadmap for the future.
Join NFC World and SimplyTapp for a unique opportunity to hear host card emulation pioneer Doug Yeager answer readers’ questions on HCE, tokenization, Apple Pay, Android Pay and more.
This 16-page white paper is a one-stop guide designed to assist banks and financial institutions understand and compare the various NFC payment options available, with the aim of helping them choose the right route to market in what is now a “more complicated than ever” mobile payments landscape.
This 15-page white paper explains why card issuers looking to deploy HCE mobile payments should not rely on tokenization alone to secure their services and describes in detail the security, distribution and management challenges that need to be addressed for the successful rollout of cloud-based mobile payments.
Join NFC World, the GSMA and industry experts to find out about delivering standardised MIFARE ticketing services on NFC devices.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Amazon begins delivering parcels to consumers’ cars
- Copenhagen Business School lets students make payments with just their finger — no card or smartphone required
- Contactless payments are now used for half of all public transport journeys in London
- Samsung Pay to go live in South Africa in June
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents