This 15-page white paper from Gemalto brings together a range of case studies from around the world showing how contactless technology is providing payments, transport and added-value solutions in retail and major event settings.
Join NFC World, Proxama and prepaid payments processor Tutuka to get real-world insight into the practical issues involved in implementing a host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payment service in the cloud.
This four-page white paper from USA Technologies (USAT) reveals the results of a six-month study testing targeted point-of-sale advertising of Apple Pay at unattended vending machines and how that translated into increased overall sales, transactions and mobile payment usage.
This four-page white paper explores digital identification, authentication and digital signatures within the framework of the European eIDAS regulation on electronic identification and trusted services for electronic transactions.
This 17-page survey of 1,087 US consumers and 683 consumers in the UK and Australia presents the latest findings on consumer behaviours and perceptions around contactless payment.
This 17-page survey asks people about their mobile behaviour and expectations over security, and how these would affect those providing applications and infrastructure for mobile applications and services.
This 24-page white paper examines the history, current status and likely future development of the digital and mobile wallet market and examines the way forward for each of the different types of provider: financial institutions, card networks, mobile network operators, merchants and new entrants.
This 19-page white paper provides detailed information and recommendations for banks investigating the potential of host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments.
Join NFC World and Bell ID to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings that retain customers, attract new business and add fresh revenue streams.
This 10-page white paper provides insight into the options available to banks seeking to implement mobile payment services for Android devices.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology