Tokenization can now be considered an essential enabler for expanding the commerce world, says Rob Macmillan from Proxama, as the promise of the Internet of Things continues to drive the growth of payment-enabled devices.
This five-page white paper from Antelop Solutions makes the case for putting security at the heart of HCE solutions and provides insight into the key security issues facing NFC mobile payment providers.
ABN Amro’s road to developing its host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments service has been long, complex and full of technical challenges, but the consumer response now it has launched has been outstanding, says Jos van de Kerkhof, senior product manager for the ABN Amro Wallet.
Mobile payments are the best example of how technology can add value to traditional banking services, according to Matteo Fermi, head of mobile at CaixaBank Payments.
CSOB launched its HCE-based NFC mobile payments service in June 2016, but this is just the start of the bank’s wider mobile wallet ambitions, writes innovation manager Jan Nezbeda.
Allowing customers to order and pay through a dedicated app offers convenience and choice, says Steve Flanagan, director of marketing at Starbucks Europe.
This 14-page white paper from the NFC Forum lays out the benefits to public transport operators (PTOs) of implementing NFC technology, and the importance of guaranteed interoperability between NFC-enabled devices and mobile ticketing systems.
This nine-page Quick Guide to Tokenization from Rambus provides an overview of the emergence of tokenization technology as a method for securing mobile payments.
This latest issue of Mahindra Comviva’s quarterly magazine Vritti presents a selection of articles covering NFC, the Internet of Things, the growth of the mobile wallet market in the Middle East and the role of mobile money in rehabilitating refugees in conflict zones.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology