This latest issue of Mahindra Comviva’s quarterly magazine Vritti looks at the trends and technologies driving the next wave of mobile payments and digital commerce and includes articles about conversational commerce, the use of biometrics in payments and ways to address the gender gap in the uptake of mobile money.
This 10-page guide from Rambus provides an overview of Samsung Pay and introduces its key features, including security and authentication protocols.
This seven-page guide from Rambus gives an overview of what banks and service providers need to know about Google’s Android Pay platform and its use of NFC, host card emulation (HCE) and tokenization.
This six-page white paper from Gemalto explains why mobile network operators (MNOs) need to take a systematic approach to the implementation of large-scale in-store ID verification systems for signing up new customers.
This 19-page white paper from Famoco examines the role of secure, affordable and dedicated mobile Android devices in the development of emerging economies. It covers the participation of low-income people in the financial system, how to counter the informal economy and improve the distribution of humanitarian aid.
This eight-page guide from Rambus examines the changes taking place in the mobile payments industry and the key developments that will take place over the next three years.
This 13-page e-book from Rambus examines why the mass adoption of mobile payments remains slower than initially anticipated, and what providers need to do to build trust before, during and after the payment experience.
This four-page white paper from HID Global examines the role of wireless transponders in connecting manufacturing and facilities equipment, medical devices, inventory and other physical assets to local and web-based business applications.
This latest issue of Mahindra Comviva’s quarterly magazine Vritti presents a special focus on India’s demonetisation drive, asking how prepared the country is for digital payments.
Leading international innovators look into the future of blockchain, wearables, IoT, AI, chatbots, mobile, HCE and more in this 104-page special report from the NFC World team which examines the latest payments trends and technologies from around the world.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends