This 17-page survey of 1,087 US consumers and 683 consumers in the UK and Australia presents the latest findings on consumer behaviours and perceptions around contactless payment.
This 17-page survey asks people about their mobile behaviour and expectations over security, and how these would affect those providing applications and infrastructure for mobile applications and services.
This 24-page white paper examines the history, current status and likely future development of the digital and mobile wallet market and examines the way forward for each of the different types of provider: financial institutions, card networks, mobile network operators, merchants and new entrants.
This 19-page white paper provides detailed information and recommendations for banks investigating the potential of host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments.
Join NFC World and Bell ID to find out how banks can move beyond standard handset maker and card network schemes to provide differentiated mobile payment offerings that retain customers, attract new business and add fresh revenue streams.
This 10-page white paper provides insight into the options available to banks seeking to implement mobile payment services for Android devices.
This 30-page white paper explores the changing payments ecosystem in Bangladesh and evaluates the current and potential impact of mobile payments on the financial, banking and retail sectors.
This three-page case study from HID Global examines the deployment of NFC technology in London’s iconic CityPoint building.
This eight-page white paper sets out the advantages to card issuers of in-house EMV card processing and of taking an integrated approach to the issuance and processing of both physical and digital cards.
This 21-page white paper from Rambus provides a comprehensive guide to tokenization, its implementation and its future development as a payment and security solution.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Scotiabank adds multi-loyalty programs to mobile banking apps
- Urban Airship analysis of retailers’ mobile wallet coupons and loyalty cards reveals widespread peer-to-peer sharing
- Brewery puts NFC tags in beer coasters in San Diego pub
- Bahrain to launch national e-wallet on July 4
- Square gets green light to take on banks with ‘PIN on glass’ mobile technology