This 13-page e-book from Rambus examines why the mass adoption of mobile payments remains slower than initially anticipated, and what providers need to do to build trust before, during and after the payment experience.
This four-page white paper from HID Global examines the role of wireless transponders in connecting manufacturing and facilities equipment, medical devices, inventory and other physical assets to local and web-based business applications.
This latest issue of Mahindra Comviva’s quarterly magazine Vritti presents a special focus on India’s demonetisation drive, asking how prepared the country is for digital payments.
Leading international innovators look into the future of blockchain, wearables, IoT, AI, chatbots, mobile, HCE and more in this 104-page special report from the NFC World team which examines the latest payments trends and technologies from around the world.
Blockchain is a promising technology that has the power to disrupt financial services and, more specifically, the payment ecosystem but the road to success is long, says Jean-Noël Georges, global program director at Frost & Sullivan.
Rising consumer demand for efficient and personalised interactions with banks and retailers has led to a surge in the development of digital assistants and chatbots, writes Barclaycard’s managing director of future payments Nick Kerigan and director of future payments Sanjaya Shrestha.
Rapid change in the payments market is leading to commerce experiences that are more seamless in nature and more convenient for the end user, writes Pizza Hut’s director of digital ventures Meysam Moradpour.
Demonetisation, the Indian government initiative to cut the use of cash, has boosted the adoption of digital payments in a country where cash has traditionally been king.
The Swatch Bellamy with its integrated NFC payments function was a natural addition to the Swiss watchmaker’s line-up, according to creative director Carlo Giordanetti.
As new European regulations covering digital payments and consumer privacy come into force, banks must face the reality of adopting a totally new way of viewing their customer base, says Nordea Bank’s Liisa Kanniainen.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology