This 12-page guide provides full details of NFC World’s readership, explains how we work side by side with our partners to educate the market and details the benefits we offer to our partners in exchange for supporting our work.
This 16-page presentation provides technical information on Antelop Solutions’ white-label SaaS platform which enables issuers to add HCE-powered NFC payments to their existing Android mobile banking apps or create a branded standalone payment app.
NFC mobile payments have been a reality in Japan since the launch in 2004 of FeliCa Networks, a joint venture between Sony and mobile network operator NTT Docomo — and long before the introduction of global standards for NFC technology or the rise of the smartphone. In this eight-page paper, Sony’s Masayuki Takezawa and Katsuyuki Teruyama explain the drivers behind Japan’s early adoption of NFC payments.
The world’s largest leisure travel company is introducing a new cruise experience that makes use of the Ocean Medallion, a small, in-house designed device that supports both NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy and acts as a guest’s key to a wide range of personalized, next generation services on board the company’s cruise ships.
Fashion brands that want to offer wearable devices that include payments capabilities need solutions that are pre-certified, inexpensive and easy to implement, wearables platform provider Fidesmo explains in this nine-page white paper.
Growth in consumer demand for mobile payments is building and offering Apple Pay remains the only effective way for a bank to satisfy customers with Apple devices. This 10-page guide from Rambus explains why banks might want to integrate with Apple Pay and looks at the options open to them.
This newly updated 12-page primer explains in clear and simple terms how Apple’s NFC-based mobile payment system works and makes an ideal fast introduction to Apple Pay for executives that are new to mobile payments.
This 48-page presentation provides in-depth technical information on implementing NFC readers in a wide range of application areas, using STMicroelectronics’ ST25R family of devices to provide context and illustration.
This 19-page white paper produced by NXP explores best practices for governments developing and implementing a national program for electronic IDs to ensure security and convenience while reducing costs.
This 11-page white paper produced by Rambus explores five key reasons why retailers should be offering their own, branded digital wallet to customers.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service