In this edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we look at the Samsung mobile wallet’s arrival in US Google Play store; why Yankee Group say mobile wallets are “not robust enough to command mass-market adoption”; who remains by far the most widely used mobile payments service among US iPhone users; and more…
In this edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we reveal how Isis has partnered with Amex for its NFC mobile payments rollout in the US; how Pulse financial institutions and retailers will be offering their own branded mobile wallets to customers; and more…
In this 17-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we cover: Google takes its wallet to the cloud; PayPal hits 250,000 stores, invests in merchant upgrades; Alternatives to both NFC and QR begin to gain traction; and more…
Join NFC World’s editor and speakers from Smartrac, Proxama, Tapit and Thinaire for an in-depth guide to how retailers can take advantage of NFC — beyond payments.
In this 20-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we exclusively reveal how MCX’s wallet will work, and examine each of the five main ways in which wallet providers are addressing the issue of how to architect enterprise-grade cloud payments — and at the major players that are following each of these possible routes to market.
Read Clear2Pay’s ‘Mobile payments: Three steps to NFC testing success’ white paper to find out why testing should be part of your NFC and mobile payments strategy, what to test, and how to test.
This 21-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report takes an in-depth look at merchants’ attitudes to mobile payments as well as at how mobile payments may fit into the wider strategic issue facing multi-channel merchants today — “How do we serve our customers in the smartphone era?”
This 52-page report from the NFC World team explains why Disney’s MagicBand offers a next generation customer experience that sets a new bar for mobile wallet design.
In this 20-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we examine: Facebook enters the payments market — next step, a mobile wallet? NFC finds a place in the home — the rise of the technology in consumer electronics and appliances; Key moves from around the mobile wallet world; and more…
In this 16-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we examine: Biometrics make a comeback at the point of sale; Marketers flock to Passbook as Apple’s ease of integration and location-based alerts prove irresistible; Lack of reasons to switch overtake consumers’ mobile payment security concerns; and more…
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service