This 18-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report examines: Retailers get serious about mobile wallets; The bank account of the future and the move to mobile; Mobile network operators “keep calm and carry on with NFC”; and more…
In this 16-page edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we cover: Apple sends the NFC industry a wake-up call by not including the technology in the iPhone 5; NFC heads to the cloud with a new business model that finally makes sense; Barriers to adoption: Understanding consumers’ security concerns; and more…
This research report, published in January 2012, examined the current state of play in the international NFC market, the barriers to success and the opportunities for growth in the years ahead.
This white paper is an edited extract from our NFC Business Models research report and is based on the document’s executive summary and key findings.
This research report, published in January 2010, asked “What will it take to launch successful NFC services, what business models will succeed and who is going to profit?”
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap