The NFC World+ Knowledge Centre is a brand new initiative that provides you with free in-depth information on the emerging technologies that are transforming how consumers choose what to buy, who to buy from, and how to pay.
This white paper will explain why banks and other card issuers must advance their mobile payments strategy quickly and demonstrates the benefits of taking a white label approach to mobile payment platforms.
In this edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we examine Isis v MCX — The battle begins for the US mobile payments market; Burger King to roll out mobile payments and rewards across the US, prepares to go global; Biometric payments get thumbs up from French shoppers; and more…
This edition of The Mobile Wallet Report looks at how China’s central bank put the brakes on local internet giants’ mobile payment plans, and why Denmark’s carriers think that mobile payments are a business for telcos, not banks.
In this edition of The Mobile Wallet Report PowaTag CEO Dan Wagner explains his ambitious plans for Bluetooth beacons, we look at US Bank’s mobile shopping platform, and Westpac tells us how it aims to offer the best digital banking experience in the world.
In this edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we present an eight page special report on a new tokenization framework being developed by EMVCo at the request of Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
A Dutch theme park explains why it is an early adopter of Bluetooth beacons, Starbucks’ CEO outlines his mobile payment vision, and Apple’s chief exec signals interest at iPhone maker’s payments opportunity…
Activist investor Carl Icahn says PayPal should be split off from eBay as a separate business, MasterCard explains its plans for remittances, and Swedbank is to close its QR code payments service.
Join NFC World’s editor and speakers from Allegion and BadgePass to understand how NFC can be used for access control and get practical tips from presenters involved in running some of the world’s first live NFC ID services.
94 mobile payments startups raised a total of $287m last year, CB Insights CEO Anand Sanwal tells The Mobile Wallet Report. Also, Jordan is getting ready to launch a national mobile payment platform and BLE beacon interest runs high at the NRF Big Show.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups