This 14-page white paper, updated for 4Q 2015, explores how host card emulation (HCE) can overcome the challenges faced by service providers when implementing secure NFC services and sets out the benefits that HCE can offer over traditional NFC implementations that make use of a secure element on the user’s mobile device.
This seven-page technical paper explains how NFC-enabled sensors can be used to deliver service improvements in “hundreds of applications in many market sectors.”
This six-page white paper from market research firm GfK explores and quantifies consumer interest in using a smartwatch for a variety of payment and ID use cases.
This 26-page white paper from consulting services provider FIME looks at the role of trusted service managers (TSMs) in the globalisation of NFC services and explores how services can be tested prior to implementation to mitigate risk and ensure a return on investment.
This 98-page report explains in detail the technology behind NFC and is designed for business executives seeking to understand how to take advantage of the functionality this technology offers for mobile payments, marketing, information sharing and beyond.
This white paper provides a set of recommendations to better align user experiences for NFC connection handover use cases between different implementations.
This six-page white paper sets out what is known about Apple Pay today on both a technical and an organizational level and aims to “provide insight and knowledge that UL has gathered, in order to best inform all stakeholders involved.”
This 20-page guide explains how manufacturers of consumer goods, wearables, smart meters, thermostats and other devices can make use of embedded NFC tag ICs to remove the need for touch displays and Bluetooth/WiFi interfaces, enhance security, simplify product design, add self-service maintenance options, deploy firmware updates, register and manage warranties, and more.
This case study provides details on an NFC-based shopper marketing service tested by soft drinks giant Pepsi.
This 2011 research report provided readers with strategies for mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, financial institutions, third party service providers — and their potential customers.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups