Join NFC World and SimplyTapp for a unique opportunity to hear host card emulation pioneer Doug Yeager answer readers’ questions on HCE, tokenization, Apple Pay, Android Pay and more.
This 16-page white paper is a one-stop guide designed to assist banks and financial institutions understand and compare the various NFC payment options available, with the aim of helping them choose the right route to market in what is now a “more complicated than ever” mobile payments landscape.
This 15-page white paper explains why card issuers looking to deploy HCE mobile payments should not rely on tokenization alone to secure their services and describes in detail the security, distribution and management challenges that need to be addressed for the successful rollout of cloud-based mobile payments.
Join NFC World, the GSMA and industry experts to find out about delivering standardised MIFARE ticketing services on NFC devices.
This 26-page white paper presents the results of an in-depth consumer preference study conducted by independent research firm Strategy Analytics for the NFC Forum.
Join NFC World and Clear2Pay to learn about the new testing, quality and compliance challenges presented by HCE and tokenization.
Join NFC World and mobile payments specialist Bell ID for an online workshop that will explain how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
Join NFC World’s editor and speakers from SIMalliance and EnStream to find out how to select the right security strategy for your NFC service and gain insight into the lessons learned from a leading market deployment.
This 27-page report presents the findings of a survey conducted by Ponemon Institute on the attitudes and investment plans of professionals working in IT operations, security, and electronic deployments in the US.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- NXP sets out its vision for the future of NFC payments
- Tesco lets shoppers self-checkout with their mobile phone at new Jack’s discount chain
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups