This 34-page white paper from consulting services provider Fime examines key questions relating to cloud-based mobile payments and how tokenization and host card emulation (HCE) fit into the NFC services marketplace today.
Join NFC World and Gemalto to find out how issuers and processors can develop a mobile payments strategy that offers both a winning service for customers today and a long-term roadmap for the future.
Join NFC World and SimplyTapp for a unique opportunity to hear host card emulation pioneer Doug Yeager answer readers’ questions on HCE, tokenization, Apple Pay, Android Pay and more.
This 16-page white paper is a one-stop guide designed to assist banks and financial institutions understand and compare the various NFC payment options available, with the aim of helping them choose the right route to market in what is now a “more complicated than ever” mobile payments landscape.
This 15-page white paper explains why card issuers looking to deploy HCE mobile payments should not rely on tokenization alone to secure their services and describes in detail the security, distribution and management challenges that need to be addressed for the successful rollout of cloud-based mobile payments.
Join NFC World, the GSMA and industry experts to find out about delivering standardised MIFARE ticketing services on NFC devices.
This 26-page white paper presents the results of an in-depth consumer preference study conducted by independent research firm Strategy Analytics for the NFC Forum.
Join NFC World and Clear2Pay to learn about the new testing, quality and compliance challenges presented by HCE and tokenization.
Join NFC World and mobile payments specialist Bell ID for an online workshop that will explain how tokenization works and how it can help you better secure mobile payment services.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Reader offer: Get a free ‘POS terminal in a box’ dev kit from STMicroelectronics
- Central bank tightens rules on accepting cards and cash in Chinese stores
- Eight million merchants now accept Paytm QR payments in stores
- Facebook patent sets out how AIs could accept Messenger payments
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends