This 98-page report explains in detail the technology behind NFC and is designed for business executives seeking to understand how to take advantage of the functionality this technology offers for mobile payments, marketing, information sharing and beyond.
This white paper provides a set of recommendations to better align user experiences for NFC connection handover use cases between different implementations.
This six-page white paper sets out what is known about Apple Pay today on both a technical and an organizational level and aims to “provide insight and knowledge that UL has gathered, in order to best inform all stakeholders involved.”
This 20-page guide explains how manufacturers of consumer goods, wearables, smart meters, thermostats and other devices can make use of embedded NFC tag ICs to remove the need for touch displays and Bluetooth/WiFi interfaces, enhance security, simplify product design, add self-service maintenance options, deploy firmware updates, register and manage warranties, and more.
This case study provides details on an NFC-based shopper marketing service tested by soft drinks giant Pepsi.
This 2011 research report provided readers with strategies for mobile network operators, handset manufacturers, financial institutions, third party service providers — and their potential customers.
The NFC World+ Knowledge Centre is a brand new initiative that provides you with free in-depth information on the emerging technologies that are transforming how consumers choose what to buy, who to buy from, and how to pay.
This white paper will explain why banks and other card issuers must advance their mobile payments strategy quickly and demonstrates the benefits of taking a white label approach to mobile payment platforms.
In this edition of The Mobile Wallet Report we examine Isis v MCX — The battle begins for the US mobile payments market; Burger King to roll out mobile payments and rewards across the US, prepares to go global; Biometric payments get thumbs up from French shoppers; and more…
This edition of The Mobile Wallet Report looks at how China’s central bank put the brakes on local internet giants’ mobile payment plans, and why Denmark’s carriers think that mobile payments are a business for telcos, not banks.
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology