This 12-page white paper by Rambus clarifies the function of the token service provider within a tokenized payment system and evaluates the commercial and security benefits of adopting the role.
This six-page white paper by the NFC Forum addresses the key issues facing US retailers following 2015’s EMV liability shift in the context of the ongoing trend towards mobile payments, and makes the case for adopting contactless technology.
This 28-page white paper produced by the GSMA provides insight into the role mobile network operators can play in the development of mobile retail solutions. It focuses on the strategy implemented by Orange France and examines how the company helped merchants overcome the challenges of integrating mobile technology into the shopping experience.
This 12-page white paper produced by SimplyTapp provides an in-depth introduction to host card emulation (HCE) and its implications for the payments industry.
This 12-page white paper produced by LitePoint provides an explanation of the benefits of NFC performance testing and how device manufacturers can implement effective verification tests that ensure their NFC products work as intended.
This 12-page white paper produced by HID Global provides an introduction to NFC and the use cases for the technology that go beyond the mobile payments arena.
This 14-page white paper from payment processor Tsys highlights the key actions European card issuers can take in order to thrive in an ecosystem defined by tokenisation-enabled NFC payment solutions.
This 34-page white paper from consulting services provider Fime examines key questions relating to cloud-based mobile payments and how tokenization and host card emulation (HCE) fit into the NFC services marketplace today.
Most popular now
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from implementing HCE for cloud-based NFC mobile payments
- Webinar — Beyond OEM Pay: Mobile payment strategies for banks
- Webinar — Case study: Lessons learned from selecting and implementing a tokenization solution able to serve 200 banks
- Webinar — NFC and the Internet of Things
- Webinar — How to develop a mobile payments roadmap
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service
- Blockchain mobile payments pilot to go live in Mongolia
- US credit unions to offer blockchain digital ID service